Mask Collection
Saturday, December 18, 2010 @ 3:48 AM
Wanted to show my mask collection!
Since I was packing them some time ago! hee!
Mostly from the My Beauty Diary Collection hahas.

Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask!

Function: Brighten, Soothe, Rejuvenate

Bird’s Nest Mask!

Function: Nourish, Refresh, Translucent

Mixed Berry Mask!

Function: Firm, Cleanse, Even & Brighten

Pearl Powder Mask!
Function: Nourish, Whiten
Black Pearl Mask!
Function: Whiten (Extreme) , Firm, Brighten

Strawberry Yoghurt (from Cher) & Intensive Refining Eye Mask (from JJ)
Function: Whiten, Brighten, Anti-oil {tho my skin is dry type! LOLS.}
Function: Anti dark eye rings, Soothe , Moisturize

White Truffle Fantastic Whitening Mask
Function: 3x whitening essence, 2x moisture, jap mask material; no preservatives
(from JJ)

Raspberry Roots Collagen Eye Mask!
Function: Firm, Soothe, Moisturize
(from CDD)
Hee! Feel happy to see it full!
Wanna buy more but I am always lazy to use ehs.
Don’t like the watery wet feel on my face! Hahas.
Box was from Cher n Loti’s 2010 bdae present to me! ((=
.
.
.
A piece of good news!
I found the eyeliner gifted to me from S&I L’oreal workshop!
YAYS! Saved money needed to buy a new one!
Got used to having eyeliner le! >.<
My eyes feels small without it! hahas!
My verdict? Better than Maybelline’s, definitely. Hahas.
Softer brush and better quality container. Hahas.
But this type of liner lasts very long!
Been Maybelline’s for like forever!
Most likely half a year or more if I had to gauge. Hahas.
But the sad thing is I have not found any that does NOT smudge. ))=