Bedok Point
Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 1:36 AM
Went to Bedok Point for lunch with KLLS and CDD.
((=

Bedok Point wors! Are you excited? LOLS!
Finally a mall in Bedok ehs! *Winks at Tamp!*
Directory!~ Mainly FOOD!

PINK xmas tree! I LIKE! hahas!
Looking from bottom up!~
Opening Flowers everywhere hahas!
Dessert Cafe with a super eye catching wallpaper!
Infamous KLLS. Lols.
They decided to settle for Popeyes.
KFC is still my fav. Hahas.


Somehow, they use Paris-like street lamps as decor. Lols.
Hmmms, this is cute but it doesn’t really match the overall style.



3 straws! one for each of us! hahas!
so poor thing to share one cup. But all’s EXPENSIVE aye?
POPEYES is so kill people put fire.
Not nice de chicken, bad service and SMALL PORTION.
Irritating!~~~

Decided to drink Gong Cha after the meal!
Nice right? Bedok got Gong Cha le!
It’s like a healthier Koi W/O the Q!
YAYS!!!

I went for the Earl Grey Milk Tea w 3Js!
3Js being: Pudding, Jelly and Pearls!
Nice! Quite refreshing hahas! ♥!

CDD had the same as me(copycat LOLS).
& KLLS had Matcha (Green) Milk Tea w Azuki (red bean).
The Green Milk Tea taste was... >____< ~

Reaching school, we spotted a fallen down tree...
Sitting in on Esprimere Exco Meeting!~
Yan Feng was very nice to give his seat to KLLS.
But he had to stand... Poor thing. Hahas.
.
.
.
RANDOM!~
As you guys might know or do not know.
I’m now trained to teach kids aged 1-4 years old in Chinese.
It’s a special class developed for their left right brain development.
Though I need much more practice to be a pro teacher...
But... Here I present to you some tools of my trade! ((=

This is for the one year olds.
Supposed to train their blowing skills.
I will teach and hand this to them.
They will blow and “make” the 上山雪椅 move. Hahas.

I’m actually demo-ing the class at the end of the year.
So most materials are xmas (season) based.
This is their pretend game play where they make a xmas stocking.
Divided into 3 weeks. 1. Stick Cotton 2. Paste stars 3. Attach ribbon.
This is an 雪景水晶球。
I will be moving this around to exercise their eyes.
left right (x3) up down (x3) anti clockwise & clockwise (x1)
& yupps, you guessed it.
All instructions are to be in chinese, PROPER chinese.
One interesting thing is the Elephant song! 大象歌。
你的鼻子怎么那么长?is our version.
你的鼻知为什么那么长?is their version where we sing faster to fit all in!
Lols! Ahhh~ Proper Chinese terminologies.... Hahas!