<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Loti’s Birthday
Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 12:22 AM

Venue: Vivo City Sky Garden
(supposedly sentosa beach but it rained >.<)
Time: 1pm
(sorry for being late! O__o)
Presentees: Loti, Cher, Yingying, Olivia, Meng, Ting, Suyee
(Suyee’s arrial was a surprise for Miss Ng ((:)

LOTI’S BIRTHDAY 2010

IMG_0590
1st row: Cher, Yingying, Olivia
2nd row: Meng, Loti, Me
:
:
:
What’s a potluck without food right?
Here you go!~
IMG_0579
Meng bought cupcakes! So cuteeee!IMG_0580
Egg mayo! Nice! (Yingying n Olivia~)
IMG_0583 
Crab meat! (Yingying n Olivia~)IMG_0585
Potato salad! (Yingying n Olivia)IMG_0582
Pasta, done al dente! (Cherlyn)IMG_0581 IMG_0586
I made pudding but I left it at home cause I left in a rush!
So I bought beancurd... )):
IMG_0584
Not sure bought by who, but seedless all the same!
Hee. If only some kind soul will help me remove the skin!
Skinned grapes taste the best!
:
:
:
And, what’s a girl outing without camwhoring right!
Ho ho!~
IMG_0591
Me n Cher!
Don’t rmb if I was squatting like her...
But squatting is definitely a tiring position to take photos!
Hahas!
IMG_0594
Me & Loti!
Don’t be puzzled if  always see me on the same side.
BECAUSE! this side is my better side LOLS. 
IMG_0597 
Cher, Meng n Me!
The sec sch sisters! Hahas!
IMG_0600
Me, Olivia n Yingying!
I’ve always thought YY has a very nice smile! =D
:
:
:
Then, Meng suggested Loti to take some themed photos!
To make sexy poses or any that she does not usually do!
Hahas!
IMG_0625
Went into the waters~
No shark no shark hahas.
IMG_0629
Looks like expensively hired photo shoot wors! hahas!
IMG_0633
(:
IMG_0634
how come e face look abit siann still? hahas!

IMG_0639
美美的flowers~

IMG_0644
blow~~~
IMG_0641
wah! see how dedicated meng is to this phototaking! HAHAS!
IMG_0646
NO swimming! LOLS!
IMG_0636
the 3  pretty feet unite!~ LOLS.
guess whose is whose? hahas.
IMG_0661
CHEERS!~
IMG_0670
present to loti! from M)phosis!
She sure like de! hahas. in fact she wore it on the day itself!
((:
IMG_0672 
choc cake! guess frm where?
IMG_0676
special thin candles...
sparkling candles!

IMG_0680
make a wish~

IMG_0686

IMG_0688 
still cant guess where ma?

IMG_0689
THERE! awfully choc!~
My personal opinion: I think so so nia.
My love for choc ends at choc fondue! HAHAS!

IMG_0693
My most pleased photo of suyee! ((: