Updates 190910
Thursday, September 23, 2010 @ 3:39 AM
Shifting of blog! my busy-ness has kept me from blogging for long!
OMG. So now I’m gg to clear up and update!
Hee. ((:
P.S. Will be uploading all the bdae pics in sept at end sept!
Hahas! My birthday!!!!! coming!!!!
290910!!! Don’t say forget! Hahas!
KLLS WEDDING
Omg! After busying for so long!
This day has finally arrived!
Hahas. Photos and videos upcoming!~

Me! ((:

Romantic~
Loadsa camwhoring!~

Me & Adele.
Me & Marlene!
Someone dressing up in a very sexy fashion OH!
Hahas!
Me & Zhiqi!
Dont be surprised if u see me standing on the same side always.
Cause that is my nicer side! Hee!
Me, ZhiQi, Puay Kwan!
Me & Xuanyu!
Teck Sheng & Me!
Me & Lili!

Me & Sherlin!
Group pics! I love group pics! ((:

Gift for the ladies!~


Gift for the gentlemen!~
Cher’s and my nails! Hee.
Of course me pink and her blue hahas!
First dish! PRAWNS ARE LOVED! HAHAS!
oops, sinful but love love love! more of the soup actually hahas.
oily oily!~

blur~ can symbolize uncertain future but they have each other!
BLISS!~
Is KLLS rolling eyes? Hahas!
Cross arm toast!
Sweeeeeeet~
The broccoli rather raw and the scallops abit tasteless.
Hahas.
It’s Yum (Yam) Seng time!
I use tea instead of wine (:

Heart shaped abalone mushroom! Nice! Soft, tender!
Fish. Not fresh. Enough said. )):
Lotus Leaf Rice. Fragrant and nice.
But easy to get sick of after eating like half bowl? Hahas.
Or nee. Yam paste w gingko nuts.
Mix baby, mix!
Ta-da! Got sick of it rather fast too! >.<
Me & Kah Leong. (KLLS’s brother)

Gorgeous!
Me & KLLS. HE was barely standing straight!
Was kinda demo-ing drunken fist before he stabilize!
To get me this photo! Hahas!
The bride, Zena! Really friendly.
So shy at the same time too.
She was hugging my waist for the photo!
MY TURN TO BE SHY LE! OMGOMGOMG!

Sihui & Me.
Min & Me.
After all the work and stress and all...
I’m glad all’s well ends well! ((:
GG FOR EA GAMES
Held at Singapore Museum.
Slots available only thru online booking!
Starts 11am, ends 6pm hahas.


My gauge is around 80 people maybe? Hahas.
Which are your faved games? Hahas!
Trying out the SIMS game!
Gotten 3 stickers for trying 3 games.
free gift = EA Games file. CHEY lols.
Long awaited dinner! OMG! Hungry!
WHOA! YUMMY! JAP JAP JAP!
I can eat JAP daily can!!!
Don’t know why but the rice sure is little lols.
but the salmon is nice arhs! OMG!
I heart salmon!!!!

Tried out their garlic fried rice. Not bad! Hahas.
Got egg de somemore! Shin de also nice.
But shin has no egg inside! Hahas.
Teppan Ebi!~ Not nice cause prawns ain sweet. >.<

SHIO maki! Highlight of the meal!~
Look at all those cheese and fish roe!
See the eel and avocado inside? Hahas.
Not cheap hors, S$15 per dish. 8 maki in all. hahas
trying out clothes at GAP.
BF shirt hahas. smallest size but still, TOO big lahs!
Hahas. Ex also! S$115 can! Faints!
Prefer the darker colour tone. Nicer right? Hahas.
Or maybe my jeans colour clash! Hahas.
Went for dessert after that! Guess where?
Cute right! Hahas. But this ain my choice!~
Ta-da! 3 flavours!
Mango Apricot (eeek), Strawberry cheesecake(nice), Belgium choc.
Love the whipped cream! As always~ ((:

Me n him. ((:
DINNER WITH IRIS
Went to Funan IT Mall.
Bought her IBM Lenovo Lappie n Canon Camera.
Same model as my, Canon Ixus 130, PINK!
But so much cheaper! Almost half price OMG!!! )):
Not my first time gg there...
But next time, I will go there first for tech gadgets.
It’s so much classier there than Sim Lim.
ZZZ. SIM LIM SUCKS! )):
Late dinner at 9plus. Hahas.

Salmon!!!! Loves! Hahas!
Heart Shaped Wasabi! I don’t eat any tho. Hahas.
But Iris likes! Hahas!
Iris’s Sushi platter! She let me try the swordfish sashimi.
But I don’t really like the taste hahas!
Unagi is loved! Nice hahas!
The sesame seeds make it rather fragrant! Hee.
Iris’s handrolls!
Iris was kind enough to share cheese prawn w me! Hahas!
Not bad but the cheese was kinda overpowering.
Ordered avocado salmon rice! To small a bowl tho. >.<
I have kindly provided my Itouch for size comparison haa.
After which accompanied her to buy mooncakes!
Raffles city!~


NIce packaging but nt cheap wors omg!
S$62 for 4. WAH!!!

Me & Iris ((:
Thanks for treating the poor student! LOLS!
ATTENDING SENG KOR’S BIRTHDAY
Aranda Country Club! Not cheap wors! Hahas.
Cupcakes made by Sammie (Kor’s gf) as his bdae cake!
So cute and overflowing w effort! Hahas!
Seng kor, Long & Me.
Now guess the next activity?
Look like agar agar right? Hahas!
Yes, u guessed it! MAHJONG! Hahas!
I’m not a pro player. But just play for fun.
But at least I got win before okie!
Somehow my small cards do win.
Whenever I try to get big combi, I fail! So sad! )’:
Alvan! Trying to be funny! Hahas!
MEETING YI AN & MENGMENG
Meng & Yi An.

Me! [that’s Meng’s wheatgrass drink btw lols.]
Went to Aljuned Vegetarian Restaurant, Ci Hang to eat!
The orange juice was nice cause it’s fresh but it sure took a long time!
Sushi wise, it was a far cry from its previous standard! );
After meeting Yi An for dinner, Meng & I headed for Tamp Frolicks!
Meng with her original yoghurt & fruity pebbles topping!

Me with my half fruity pebbles topping & half coco balls topping!
Fruity pebbles are the best le!
Adding a sweet crunch to the yoghurt with a slight sour tinge.
On a side note, Joyelle told me Frolicks yoghurt is not of good quality!
She pointed out that it melts fast hahas. True indeed.
But it tastes nice. Rather ex tho.
What to do? I got money sucking taste buds! >.<