<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
200910 First Lesson
Thursday, September 23, 2010 @ 3:40 AM

Today is Monday.
Had 8.30am - 11.30am MA class by James Kwan!
Was late can! Lols! Hols-Sch emoness. Lols.
Reached class about 9.05am.

Collected the last stack of notes.
After which another guy came in even later then me!
Lols. Heng he was gg thru intro of the module.
Managed to copy all the previous notes on time anyways!

I like James Kwan! He is very dedicated. Hahas.
Some of the stuffs he said:

1. You talk I listen. I TALK, YOU LISTEN!
If not I will just stare at you until you listen to ME.

2. Use of tech gadgets in my class.
If you are messaging, I will stare till everyone looks at you.
And then I will wave at you, smile and say.
“Hey I’ve received your SMS!”

3. Time is money in the business world.
Time is knowledge or information in the academic world.

4.  There is no wrong with being ignorant in class.
But if you are ignorant during exams, you get heavily penalized.

Overall he is as scary as others describe but I like his style.
He always addresses his students as accountants.
And to always practise professionalism hahas.

12pm - 3pm  has MSM class.
Went to collect my own notes and went for David class.
Hmmms, David is very long winded.
But guess he is good at explaining how calculations should be done.

But gg thru, I guess my lecturer (Radha) is better at theory parts.
So I will go for David class but collect Radha notes to read thru.
Shall compile their notes into MY notes hee!
And you know what?

IMG_1294
“Lynn in the student payment & admissions centre”
I like her smile! (‘’,)

Lynn is coming to study in SIM too!
She is studying Sociology!
Gosh, hope she doesn’t get OLT! Lols!
After class thought will be studying with my girls.

But Cher had class still and Meng meeting her bf.
So I went Bukit Panjang help MM buy A3 sheet protector.
Then went over to hand it over and head for home after dinner.
So tired! Hahas. That concludes my 1st day! (:

Something to share:
IMG_1293 
Source: James Kwan
He says we are like the frog and exams, the duck. (I presume)
So we gotta hang in there and NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
(: